XAT Exam 2019
Table of Contents
XAT Exam 2019 notification published on its official web portal www.xlri.ac.in or www.xatonline.net.in. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level aptitude test organized by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) for admission to flagship business management, personal management of industrial relations programs and general management programs. Candidates who are willing to make their careers in top business schools are waiting for this XAT 2019 notification. Aspirants once look on the official site to check the XAT 2019 eligibility to apply for XAT online application form. Here on this page we provide the full information regarding this Xavier Aptitude Test 2019. Interested and eligible contenders can read the below article and get the more information.
XAT 2019 Notification
First of all candidates to know about the organization without knowing they don’t move on. So, here we are describing the organization structure for you people. Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) is India’s oldest Business Management School. It is established in the year of 1949. This management offers Business Management (BM), Personal Management of Industrial Relations (PMIR) programs and General Management Programs (PGDM-GM), and several executive educational programs. We know most of the candidates dream is to do their post graduation in business schools. Because most of the business schools provide a comfortable study environment, in spacious classrooms, equipped with the latest technologies and huge libraries. Every B-School offers the different programs such as:
- MBA Programs with various specialization.
- Master’s programs in International Business, Finance, Marketing & International Law, including twofold degree programs in International Business and Finance.
- Bachelor’s programs allowing students to join during the 1st and 3rd year of study.
- Professional programs in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and Marketing and more.
- Short-courses and business seminars.
- Training programs in English.
For more information about the XAT 2019 notification aspirants need to visit the official website www.xatonline.net.in.
XAT online application form
XAT online application form is available on September 2019 at official website www.xatonline.net.in. Interested candidates apply for this XAT Entrance Exam 2019 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. November/December 2018. A few days left candidates hurry up to apply for this Xavier Aptitude Test 2019. Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- through any payment mode. After finishing the registration process download the admit card and exam dates on this web page. Before applying candidates need to check the eligibility criteria.
Mode of payment:
- Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway
- Mode 2: Cash Payment
- Mode3: Demand Draft
XAT 2019 eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for this Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 can check the eligibility criteria here.
- Candidate must be Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They have to completing their final examination by June 10, 2019 may also apply for this XAT exam.
- The students scoring less than 50% in their graduation are also suitable to appear in the exam, but they have to present their marks to the participating B-schools by June 2019.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT exam 2019. However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2019)
XAT 2019 Exam pattern
- XAT exam is divided into two parts.
- Part A is consists of Quantitative Ability, English Language Ability & Logical Reasoning and Decision Making. Duration of this section is 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Part B of the exam consists of Essay Writing and General Awareness. Duration of this section is 40 minutes.
- Total duration of this XAT exam is of 3 hours.
|Part A||140 minutes|
|· Quantitative Ability|
|· English and LR|
|· Decision Making|
|Part B||40 minutes|
|· Essay Writing|
|· General Awareness|
Important Points to Note:
- Number of questions varies from year to year.
- Number of choices for each question is five.
- There is negative marking (1/4) for wrong answers.
Important dates of XAT 2019:
|Date of Commencement of Application||August 2018|
|Last Date for Applying||December 2018|
|Last Date to change Test City||December 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||December 2018|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
|Test Timings||10.00 AM to 1.35 PM|
XAT 2019 Official Notification
Xavier Aptitude Test XAT Online Application form
XAT Admit Card
XAT applicants can download the XLRI XAT 2019 Admit Card on its official website www.xlri.ac.in or www.xatonline.net.in. You will need to enter the registration ID and password to download the XAT Admit card 2019. The exams will be held in different states of India and two states outside India for foreign students. This test helps the aspirants to take admission over 100 B-Schools all over India. So, candidates give your best in this entrance exam. XAT Hall ticket will be available here for downloading from December 2018. Once you get the admit card, it is advised that you check all details given on it. In case of any mismatch, please contact XAT office immediately.
XAT Hall Ticket
Test Centers List:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Check XAT Result
The XAT Exam 2019 will be held in January. The candidates who are looking for the Xavier Aptitude Test exam results are informed that the result of the XAT exam will be announced on the official website www.xatonline.net.in in the third week of January 2019. After releasing the results, Xavier Labor Relations Institute published the score cards on its official page. To Check XAT Result 2019 candidates log on the web page and enter the registration ID and password. Cut off marks will be announced shortly after the declaration of results. So, Candidates keep visiting the official website or else stay tuned to our site regularly. Here we daily update the latest news.
How to Check XAT Result 2019?
- Go to official website www.xatonline.net.in
- Click on link results or download score card
- Enter registration number and password
- Then download the results and score card
Check XAT Result
Daily visit our website Sarkarinaukri.guru and get updated with the latest and upcoming Central and State Govt Vacancies.