UPSC Civil Services Application Form
Table of Contents
UPSC CSE Notification 2018 was released on its official site www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for UPSC CSAT 2018 Notification and can apply for UPSC Civil Services application form 2018 at official site www.upsconline.nic.in as registration in two stages. Check the UPSC IAS eligibility criteria, complete details of advertisement below. Government will recruit the candidates for vacancies through this UPSC PCS exam 2018. We have given how to UPSC Civil services apply online and Civils application last date below.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018
According to UPSC Exam Calendar 2018, Civil Services (CS) Notification has to be released on May, but it was postponed and UPSC CSE Notification 2018 finally in the month of May 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central Agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services, Indian Forest Services, Engineering, Combined Defence, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. Every year it recruits eligible candidates in to the services vacancies through these examinations for departments under central government. Now it has released the UPSC CSAT 2018 Notification for the vacancies in various services like IAS, IPS, IAAS, IRS, IFS, IRTS, IRAS, IIS and ITS etc onwww.upsc.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply UPSC Civil Services application form 2018 at official site www.upsconline.nic.in from May 2018. Online registration for Civils Exam (CS) consists of two parts. Candidates who are looking for latest Central govt jobs can apply for this UPSC CSE Notification recruitment.
UPSC IAS/IPS Exam Notification 2018
The various Services which will be recruited for through this UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 are the following. The number of vacancies to be filled by this UPSC CSE notification 2018 is posts which include vacancies reserved for PHC category candidates.
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS),
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service (IPTAS)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IAAS)
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC CSP/ PCS Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply check their UPSC IAS Eligibility before apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in. We have given the step by step instructions to apply online UPSC Civil Services application form 2018. We have given the required and essential education qualification, age limit, age relaxation details in category wise, no of attempts, first date and civils application last date, upsc cse exam date, required things at the time of UPSC Civil services apply online etc. Download the UPSC CSAT 2018 Notification in dpf from the below. We have already given the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2018 in our site.
UPSC CSAT 2018 Notification
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Official site: www.upsc.gov.in
Official Online portal: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Civil Services (CS)
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should posses Graduation (Bachelor Degree) in any filed from any recognised University of government
Age Limit & Attempts
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1983 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
|Category||Maximum Age(Age Relaxation)||No of Attempts|
|SC/ST||32+5=37||till upper age|
(Blind, Deaf-mute, Orthopedic)
|32 +10 =42||· If general then 9· OBC then 9
· SC/ST- then upper age
|&K domicile||32+5=37||depending on above categories
viz. Gen, OBC, SC/ST, PH
|Disabled serviceman discharged from duty||32+3=35||same as above|
|Ex-serviceman with five years duty* specific condition on page2 of notification||32+5=37||same as above|
** If you applied for previous exam, but remain absent in both prelims papers, then your attempt is not Counted.
For General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Female/PHC are exempted from fee
Examination fee can be paid at SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI/SBH/SBBJ/SBT/SBP/SBM or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Exam
UPSC Civil Services exam conducted in two ways
- Preliminary Examination (prelims
- Main Examination (Mains)
UPSC Civil Services application form Online 2018
How to apply online?
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online application for various examination of UPSC
- Go to the exam code: CSP of Part-I registration
- Click on Click here
- Read the instructions carefully, click on “yes”
- Fill the application form with Correct details
- Click on continue
- (Part-I registration was completed, Candidates will get registration ID and Password)
- Pay the fee if opt for Online (download Challan if offline)
- Choose the Examination Center
- Upload the Scanned signature and Photograph
- Submit and download the application from in pdf
- Print the hard copy of application for further reference
UPSC CSP Exam 2018 Important Dates:
UPSC Civil Services Notification Released on: Update Soon
Online application for UPSC CSAT 2018 Exam: Update Soon
Civils application last date: Update Soon
Last date for fee payment through e-Challan at SBI: Update Soon
UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam date: Update Soon
Here we will give the admit card link, answer key after the examination, cut off, merit list of eligible candidates for the mains, previous papers in our site. Book mark our site and get updated with @Sarkarinakuri.guru Feel free to ask any queries in the comment below.