Swiss Ph.D Scholarship 2018-19
Table of Contents
The Swiss Ph.D scholarship 2018-19 is released. Candidates interested in latest scholarships can refer the Swiss government Ph.D scholarship. The Swiss Ph.D Application Form is available in the Swiss embassy New Delhi. The info related to scholarship is detailed clearly in Swiss Ph.D 2018 notification. The notification contains the list of Swiss Ph.D scholarship institutions and Switzerland Ph.D Scholarship Universities.
Swiss Ph.D scholarship 2018-19
Nowadays Education is crucial for every individual. Everybody is trying to enhance their knowledge through education studying vast subjects. After graduation they prefer post-graduation, after post graduation they will go for Ph.D. Many people stop their studies in the middle with the main reason of financial crises. Indian Government and other private organizations encourage the people by providing so many facilities like scholarships, internships and stipend etc. Some of the Foreign countries also provide scholarships for Indians and international students to pursue Ph.D, Research and post graduations in their states. Recently Swiss Ph.D. Scholarship 2018-19 is released, Swiss stands for Switzerland; it has both public and private schools, including many private international institutions and universities. The main language spoken in Swiss is German. About 63% people will speak German language. Every year the Swiss government Ph.D scholarship will be released by the government.
Swiss government Ph.D Scholarship
Candidates interested in Ph.D can refer the Swiss Ph.D 2018 notification. The board has enrolled the details of the essential candidate who are interested abroad higher studies can utilize this opportunity. This is the best opportunity to be given by the Swiss government. While coming to the info proclaimed in the notification the important thing to be verify is eligibility criteria. Candidates who are fascinated much have to fill the application form along with university application. The process has to be done separately. Within short interval students will be excavate the application form from the Swiss embassy located in New Delhi. The process of filling the online application and the format is detailed clearly in the following.
- Candidates must possess graduation from any recognized university and he must make application should have a Master’s or Equivalent University Degree recognized by Swiss Universities.
- Age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years.
- Nationality of the applicant must be Indian only
The time span for the scholarship is 3 years. Candidates who want to pursue Ph.D must oblige all the rules made by the board. The terms for non eligibility is
- Candidate should not reside in Switzerland for more than a year
- Aspirants who have already awarded the Ph.D scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Switzerland Ph.D Application form
It handles the most privileged path for the applying Swiss Ph.D application form. Candidates who are fascinated can collect the application form from the Swiss embassy which is located in New Delhi. There is also option for sending email for the embassy and obtain Swiss Ph.D application form. The essential documents required for filling the application form are as follows.
- Photograph and copies: 2 Sets
- Curriculum vitae: one detailed with full info and the other shorter
- Academic documents: Attested copies of Grade Sheets & University Certificates in English/German/French or Italian should be attached with the application form. University Authorities or Government Officer can attest the documents.
- Research proposal: A topic of Research must be submitted with 5 pages along with duly filled application form.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 letters of recommendation from the professors from the same field as of applicants. The letters should be on the official reference form provided with the application package.
- Letter of motivation: motivation letter with minimum 2 pages
- Conformation letter from Swiss professor: Candidates should obtain a copy of confirmation from the Professor from the Swiss Institution that they are going to guide the applicant
- Health certificate: health certificate must be issued as per the package of application form
- Submission of application forms: Fascinated candidates must submit their documents at the Swiss embassy. Set 1 must be original application and the remaining 2 sets of applications must be Xerox copies.
Selection of universities and institutions:
Applicants must opt any institution or university to carry their scholarship. Here we provide the list of universities that provide Ph.D.
Federal Institutes of Technology
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ)
- Research Institutes of the ETH Domain (PSI; WSL; EMPA; EAWAG)
- University of Basel
- University of Bern
- University of Fribourg
- University of Geneva
- University of Lausanne
- University of Lucerne
- University of Neuchâtel
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Zurich
- University of Lugano
Teaching and Research Institutes
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID)
Swiss government Ph.D scholarship rewards
The Swiss government will provide rewards for the selected applicants to strengthen their academic profile. We have detailed the clear info regarding the rewards as follows
- Every month the board provides monthly allowance of 1920 Swiss Francs (Approx. INR 1,30,000) offered to the students selected for the Scholarship.
- There is no structure of tuition fee to the selected candidates for their studies.
- Federal Commission for Scholarships will bear the cost of Swiss Health Insurance for the applicant.
- It is a good offer that FCS will provide air fares in lump sum at the end of scholarship
- Rs 300 Swiss franc is awarded for the candidate as housing allowance
- Selected candidate will obtain transport expenses at half price for one year. Including other benefits like Counseling, trips, dinners, and sigh-seeing tours organized for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship holders.
Swiss Embassy in New Delhi,
Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi- 110021.
Contact Swiss govt of excellence
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +011 4995 9500
Swiss Ph.D Scholarship 2018-19
As the name itself Sarkarinaukri.guru will provides the latest Sarkari Govt Jobs and their syllabus, admit cards, answer keys, results, etc.