Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19
Table of Contents
Are you looking for the scholarship to complete your higher education? If you are a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes candidate, so this Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19 is for you. The Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship supports the students in their higher studies in M.phil and Ph.D in all Institutes and Universities recognised by UGC. The total fellowships in the UGC RGNF Scheme 2018, are divided for SC and ST. The candidates who are going to apply for RGNF ST Apply online can submit their application form to official site www.ugc.ac.in within the given time limit.
RGNF Scholarship 2018
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship is giving to the candidates who are unemployed after completion of post graduation. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19 is only for SC and ST. And candidates can submit their RGNF SC Application form only through online mode, offline modes are not accepted. RGNF ST Fellowship is offering the following subjects to continue their full time higher studies in M.Phil or Ph.D in following subjects like Science, Humanities, Social Science and Engineering & Technology. For Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship SC and ST the UGC (University Grants Commission) is gives the 3000 per annum to every student with the JRF (junior research fellow) and SRF (senior research fellow) which worth 2.16 lakhs and 2.40 lakhs. Candidates can submit their RGNF Scholarship 2018 application form to official site www.ugc.ac.in. If any problem occurs or you found difficulties while registration you can contact the helpline number: 1800113355.
- ST candidate should have passed the post graduation with 50% of marks
- Students should get their admission in the UGC for regular full time M.Phil/Ph.D courses in the university or institute.
- If more number of candidates participates in the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19, that exceed the number, UGC selects the candidate by their percentage of marks.
RGNF Scholarship 2018 supports with:
- The maximum duration of the Scholarship is
- Phil: 2years (JRF)
- D: 2years (JRF) and 3years (SRF)
- Phil+Ph.D:2years(JRF) and 3years(SRF)
- Fellowship of JRF is RS.16000/- per month and for SRF is RS.18000/- per month
- Other contingency allowance:
- Humanities and Social Science: Rs.10000 per annum for two years and Rs.20500 per annum for remaining tenure
- Science, Engineering & Technology: Rs. Rs.12000 per annum for two years and Rs.25000 per annum for remaining tenure
- Escorts/Reader assistant: Rs.2000 per month in case of physically handicapped & blind candidate
- HRA on the UGC pattern
Mandatory attachments required during the submission of application
- Caste certificate(ST
- Master degree mark sheet (scanned copy)
- Declaration/Certificate from Head of Department/Institution or competent authority of the University/Institute/College to the effect of forwarding of application and necessary facilities will be provided to the candidates during research of M.Phil/Ph.D. respectively(if candidate has already registered for M.Phil/Ph.d).
- Scanned Copy of Physical Disability (if required)
- BPL Certificate (if required)
- DOB (Date of Birth) certificate
- Scanned Copy of Candidate’s Recent Color Photograph And Signature
- Scanned Copy of PVTG Certificate
RGNF ST Apply Online:
Candidates who are applying for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19 ST can fill the application form within the deadline. We don’t want you to miss this opportunity. If you miss this chance you will definitely regret about your decision. Those who are applying for SC category can stop applying to RGNF SC Application form because the registration lines are closed; only RGNF ST Fellowship is available online. Soon grab this lucky shot now. If you have any doubts over Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19 you can clearly glance at eligibilities, how to apply and amount of fellowship in the authorised site www.ugc.ac.in.
RGNF ST Apply Online link
Subscribe to our webpage i.e., Sarkarinaukri.guru and know the notifications as soon as we posted the Central and State Govt Recruitments.