Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
Mumbai Police Department has come up with new recruitment notification to fill 1137 Constable Vacancies. It is really a good opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring to work in the police department. Online registration of Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018 has already started from 6th February 2018. If you have qualified 12th Class from any recognised board, then you are eligible for this recruitment and selected candidates will be posted in Mumbai City.
Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment @mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
The minimum and the maximum age must lie between 18 to 28 years for General/Un-Reserved Category Candidates, whereas the upper age limit for Reserved Category Candidates is 33 years. Download Mumbai Police Constable Notification 2018 from the official website mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in to get complete details regarding recruitment.
Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Organization Name: Mumbai Police Department
Official Site Link: mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Post Name: Police Constable Vacancies
Application Mode: Online
Total No of Vacancies: 1137
Job Location: Mumbai
Mumbai Police Constable Vacancies
Mumbai Police Department is going to select candidates by conducting written test and Physical Test. If you are interested in Mumbai Police Constable Vacancies, then start filling the application form and submit it on or before 28th February 2018. Candidates have to fill the form through online mode only, visit the official website mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in and download the notification. Check the details mentioned in the notification completely and click on apply online link, if you satisfied the criteria. Candidates selected for Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018 will get a pay scale in the range Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-.
Mumbai Police Constable Online Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the form without any mistake because once the form submitted cannot be edited. You have to pay the application fee through online mode only; General Candidates have to Pay Rs.375/- as application fee, whereas for others it is Rs.225/-. After submitting the Mumbai Police Constable Online Application Form, candidates have to pay the fee on or before 3rd March 2018. Take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
Important Dates for Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment
Starting Date to Apply: 6th February 2018
Last Date to Submit: 28th February 2018
Last Date to Pay the Fee: 3rd March 2018
Educational Qualification – Mumbai Police jobs
- Candidates who have qualified 12th Class from any recognized Board are eligible to fill the application form
- For other posts details refer the official notification
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years
- Age relaxation rules are applicable for Reserved Category Candidates
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Constable Jobs
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
Pay Scale for Mumbai Police Constables
- Candidates who are selected for Police Siphai Jobs will get a pay scale of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/-
Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates application fee is Rs.375/-
- Backward and other category candidates the application fee is Rs.225/-
- For Maji Sainik, the application fee is Rs.100/-
How to fill Mumbai Police Constable Online Application Form
- Go to the official site mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on notifications tab and search for “Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018” Link
- Download the Constable Notification and check your eligibility for the Siphai posts
- If eligible, then apply for above vacancies before 28th February 2018
- Fill the constable application forms and pay the fee on or before 3rd March 2018.
- Download and take a printout of for future reference
Download Mumbai Police Constable Notification 2018 Click Here
For Mumbai Police Constable Online Application Form Click Here
Stay connected to our website sarkari naukri or regular updates regarding Mumbai Police Constable Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, and Results.