JEE Main Results 2018
Table of Contents
We are here with the great news. As per the dates given in Official JEE Main 2018 Notification authorities has finally announced JEE Main Results 2018. We can guess, the candidates who participated in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Examination conducted on various dates of April are eagerly looking for CBSE JEE Mains 2018 Exam Results. Finally your tension has come to an end, JEE Main Exam 2018 Score Card is available to download from the official website jeemain.nic.in. Are you looking to know the information in depth regarding Rank and further details? No worry, just read the below provided information of JEE Mains Rank Predictor fiitjee 2018. In addition to this we have also uploaded the direct links to download JEE Mains 2018 Merit List with the intent to help aspirants.
How to download JEE Main Exam 2018 Score Card
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is the prestigious engineering entrance examination conducted every year without any fail by central board of secondary education (CBSE). JEE Examination will include a structure of MAINS & ADVANCED. Candidates who will score maximum marks in JEE MAINS will have the eligibility to participate in ADVANCED. Every time the CBSE Board release Notification and invites applications from the interested. The board has the complete responsibility for releasing of admit cards, answer keys and results. From 2012, JEE Examination is conducting in Place of AIEEE and IIT-JEE Examinations. Every year candidates who have a dream to get admissions in Indian Institute of Technologies (IIT), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), national Institute of Technologies (NIT’S) have applied and appeared in JEE Examination. As per the statistics released by the board of CBSE, Millions of aspirants are testing their luck every year.
- Candidates who are pursing 12th standard under any board have the eligibility to apply for JEE MAIN Exam
- The Examination will be conducted for two papers (paper-1 & paper-2 ). Paper -1 is for the students who interested to join in the courses of B.Tech/B.E
- Paper -2 is for those who aspire to get admission in the courses of B.Arch and Planning
- JEE MAIN Examination will conduct in both online and offline modes
- The Exam pattern will be like this, 30 questions from the subjects of Physics, Maths, Chemistry will be asked and Exam is of 3 hours duration.
- Negative Marking will be there. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Students who will qualify JEE Mains Examination will get admission in NIT (National institute of Technology) and get eligibility to participate in JEE Advanced.
- Aspirants who will clear JEE MAIN Examination will only have the chance to write the JEE ADVANCED.
- Candidates who score eligible marks In JEE ADVANCED will get admission in under graduate courses offered by IIT’S (Indian Institute of Technology).
- Unlike the JEE MAIN for ADVANCED Exam the authorities has not declared the particular Exam pattern
- In 2015, the JEE ADVANCED was conducted for 504 marks and in 2014, the exam was conducted for 360 Marks.
- JEE ADVANCED is somewhat toughest exam when compared in MAINS and this will also conducted for two papers (paper-1 & paper-2).
- As per our information JEE Advanced will going to held in May 2018.
Soon we will update complete details of ADVANCED Exam dates, admit cards and all other information needed by the candidates.
JEE Mains Rank Predictor fiitjee 2018:
Just now discussed, JEE Exam is the prestigious and most competitive entrance examination. Have you aware of this information more than 12 lakhs of candidates have participated in JEE Main Examination in both online and offline modes. For the year 2018, Offline exam was conducted on April 2018 and Online Exam takes place on 9th and 10th April 2018. Good news for the candidates, finally JEE Main Results 2018 has declared and many of the students are browsing for CBSE JEE Main 2018 Rank Predictor. We have tried our best to collect these information regarding the JEE Mains Rank Predictor fiitjee 2018 to help candidates.
- JEE MAINS Rank will be given for a student based on the candidates score in intermediate and CBSE JEE Mains 2018 Exam Results
- Weightage will be given in the ratio of 40:60 ( 40 for intermediate marks and 60 for JEE MAINS marks)
- Determine the JEE- Main aggregate marks corresponding to percentile (P) at the All- India level. Regard this as B1.
- Determine the JEE- Main aggregate marks corresponding to percentile (P) among the set of aggregate scores obtained in the JEE-Main by the students of that board. Regard this as B2.
- The normalized score of the particular candidate will be calculated from the formula: B final = 0.5 * (B1 + B2)
JEE ADVNACED 2018 Exam Admit card:
With the announcement of CBSE JEE Mains 2018 Exam Results tension held among the candidates who appeared in MAINS Examination has over. Congratulations for all the students who cleared the examination and start their preparation for JEE ADVANCED 2018. The authorities has confirmed that exam will be conducted in the month of May 2018 and planning to release the JEE ADVNACED 2018 Exam Admit card soon. No worry, we will soon update the direct links to download exam hall ticket. Authorities of CBSE have planning to made changes in the Exam pattern. If any update is available we will inform you. Admit card is essential document for every applicant to participate in examination and it provides you the information of exam date, exam venue and all other.
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Counseling procedure:
The responsibility of CBSE Board is to conduct examination and release of JEE Main Results 2018. The board of central seat allocation board (CSAB) completely undertakes the counseling procedure. Based on the marks scored in MAINS, & ADVANCED students will be invited for counseling and get admissions in NIT’S, IIT’S & IIIT’S. Hope all you get the required information. For more updates stay tune to our page.
JEE MAINS 2018 Cut off Marks
|Category||JEE Main 2018 Cutoff Score|
How to download JEE MAIN 2018 score card?
- Log on to the official website jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link provided by the authorities to download score card
- Enter the required information like hall ticket number, date of birth etc
- Wait for a while
- The score card will appear on your screen
- Download it for further reference