Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2018
TSPSC Health Department Jobs : Hello everyone, are you searching for jobs in Health Department of TS? Then you have good news for those aspirants now, Telangana Public Service Commission is going to fill 1463 vacant posts in various fields. Candidates who are interested in Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2018 can make use of this opportunity before the last date. Educational qualification is different for different posts, candidates who wish to apply for Civil Assistant Surgeon Post must have done possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma or its equivalent form a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. To get complete details download TS Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2018from the official website tnpsc.gov.in.
Telangana Health Department Notification 2018 Details
Organization Name:Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Official Site: tspsc.gov.in
Post Name: Civil Assistant Surgeon, Dental Assistant, Ayush Medical Officer
Total No of Vacancies: 1463 Posts
TSPSC Health Department Ayush Medical Officer Vacancies
Out of 1463 vacancies, the health department has released 1224 posts for Civil Assistant Surgeon, 183 posts for Ayush Medical Officer Posts, 42 Super Specialists posts, and 12 posts for Dental Surgeon Assistant.The minimum and the maximum age limit required to apply for TSPSC Health Department Ayush Medical Officer Vacancies is 18 to 44 years, check for age relaxation rules as per government norms. Candidates have to clear written test and personal interview to get selected for the above posts. Pay scale for Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2018depends on the post you are selected for. We have clearly mentioned the pay scale below, or refer the official notification.
General /OBC Category Candidates are advised to pay Rs.200/- application fee and Rs.120 examination fee after filling the Telangana Health Department Online Application Form, whereas SC/ST/OBC and other category candidates are exempted from paying the fee. Be cautious while filling the form, and don’t make any mistake in the form. Check the form before submitting and take a printout of the application form and save it to your computer.
- Candidates who are applying for Civil Assistant Surgeon Post must possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma or its equivalent form a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- For Post wise Educational Details refer the recruitment notification
- Lower Age Limit: 18years
- Upper Age Limit:44 years
- Age relaxation rules are applicable for Reserved Category Candidates
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For Civil/ Dental Assistant Surgeon pay scale ranges from Rs.40, 270 – Rs.93, 270/-
- For Tutor in Directorate of Medical Education it is Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/-.
- General /OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee and Rs.120 as examination fee
- For SC/ST/OBC and other category candidates there is no application fee
How to fill Telangana Health Department Online Application Form
- Initially visit the official website tspsc.gov.in
- Search for “Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2018” Link on home page
- You can download the Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification and check eligibility criteria
- Apply for above vacancies if you satisfy the rules
- You must enter your name, educational qualification details and
- Pay the fee through online before the last date
- Download and take a printout of for future reference
Download TS Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2018 Here
Telangana Health Department Online Application Form Here
TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply: Update Soon
Last Date to Submit:Update Soon
Last Date to Pay Application Fee:Update Soon
Candidates who have registered for Telangana Health Department Recruitment are advised to bookmark our site sarkari naukri to get updates regarding TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, and Results.